New Patient Information
New Patient First Visit:
Bring this Intake Registration forms with you to your first appointment. This will help reduce the time you spend in the waiting room.
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT FINANCIAL POLICY FORM
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT HIPAA PATIENT CONCENT FORM
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT DISCLOSURE FORMS
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT NO SHOW CANCELLATION POLICY
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT THE NEW PATIENT “ADVANCED DIRECTIVES”
- CLICK TO PRINT OUT YOUR NEW PATIENT “MEDICAL HISTORY FORM”
PATIENT EDUCATION – DVD VIDEO
Dr. David McGinnis will send an excellent educational video titled
“The Laproscopic Robotic Radical Prostatectomy in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer” to selected NEW PATIENTS.
Meet Your Doctor before your first visit.
This educational DVD will arrive in the mail and you can watch it using either your television and DVD player or a computer.
We understand that for some people, it is difficult to understand and remember all the information explained during your first visit.
Now you can Absorb the information at your leisure, in the comfort of your own home. Go over the information as many times as you like before you arrive for your first appointment. New Patients who watch the video and take notes, are feel prepared and ready to ask questions when they meet the doctor.
Bryn Mawr Urology Group is a Division of Academic Urology
a Full Service Urology Practice in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
We are Specialists in the treatment of:
- The NEW TUNA Procedure,
- The NEW Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery for Kidney Removal
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, robotic surgery
- Prostate disease, Prostate cancer
- Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection (UT) overactive bladder, Bladder control issues, incontinence disorders
- Erectile dysfunction, Impotence, male infertility, male health, viagra
- Kidney stones, pain information
- Vasectomy, vas clip
- TUMT, Transurethral Needle Ablation, hematura, pain stent